This page contains classified ads from recent articles of WARCI News, the club newsletter. Classified ads are free up to 1/4 page for WARCI members. Classifieds will also be posted online on a regular basis.
The cut-off date for all newsletter material is the first of the month preceding publication of the next newsletter (e.g. April 1st for the May issue). Ads may be emailed to gro.i1490470717craw@1490470717retsa1490470717mbew1490470717.
FOR SALE: Zenith Walton 7-S-232
– Replaced all electrolytic and paper capacitors.
– Replaced about 1/4 of the resistors, including the 1Meg in the eye tube socket.
– Replace the speaker wires.
– Cleaned and greased the shutter mechanism. Replaces the felt pads in the mechanism as well.
– Replaced the rubber around the edge of the dial glass.
– Replaced the rubber chassis mounts
– Replaced wrong grille cloth with reproduction.
-Case was restored by Guaranteed Furniture Repair in Berkley, MI. Polyurethane finish was stripped. Toning was restored around the grille. It was coated with satin finish nitrocellulose lacquer.
– Painted the interior with black nitrocellulose lacquer.
– $3200. Call Frank at 262-639-9307. For video Click Here
FOR SALE: 1937 Philco 37-116X console radio. Restored, asking $275. For video Click Here
For more info call Frank Prince 262-639-9307
WARCI does not make any guarantees as to the availability of classified items or the quality of services provided.
DISCLAIMER: By using www.warci.org, you are accepting the terms of this disclaimer notice, including exclusions and limitations of liability. To the extent permitted by law, WARCI makes no promise as to the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, or reliability of these postings. Your use is at your own risk, and these postings are provided “as-is” and “as-available”. WARCI is not liable for any harm resulting from classified content, classified poster conduct, or illegal activity. WARCI and our officers disclaim all warranties & conditions, expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement. WARCI is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss.