MADISON COVID POLICY:
Please note that this is an indoor/outdoor meet. Masks are required while indoors (e.g. viewing the indoor booths, or while using the bathroom), regardless of vaccination status. Unvaccinated individuals (including children under 12) must wear masks at all times (indoors and outdoors). Thank you for your understanding.
DANE COUNTY FACE COVERING EMERGENCY ORDER
Effective August 19th, 2021, Dane County, WI has reinstated their mask mandate for public indoor spaces. This means that if you are travelling into Dane County for the Sunday WARCI meet in Madison, be prepared to wear your mask when stopping for gas/food/etc or while using public transit. More info on the order can be found here: https://publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/current-order
GENERAL MEET INFORMATION:
The general public is always welcome, and admission is free! The meet will be held rain or shine!
Outdoor swap space payment/assignment starts outside the gates around 8:15 AM. The gates open at 8:30 AM for setup. The flea market starts at 8:30 AM, announcements are held at 11:00 AM followed by the donation auction. Each meet will vary slightly, so check out the monthly flyer for more information!
As typical of most swap meets, the items are for sale by individual collectors, and most are one-of-a-kind. So for best selection (and the best deals), BE EARLY! But please stay around and get to meet some of the club members. These swap meets are a great way to connect with other local collectors that share your interests. By socializing at the meets you can find others that may have what you are looking for, radios & parts, people that can service your radios, and you can make some good friends.
Swap meet spaces are $10 per seller. WARCI membership is required to sell ($18/year, membership available on-site or https://warci.org/join/). Tables are not provided, most sellers sell out of the back of their cars or bring a tarp or folding table to sell on.
2021 COVID SAFETY PLAN:
The health and safety of our members is our first priority. With that in mind, we’ve enacted the following guidelines for our 2021 meets to ensure that WARCI is providing the safest event possible:
- No Food Service: WARCI will suspend the complimentary pizzas following the 2021 meets to reduce the likelihood of virus transmission.
- Wear Your Mask: In keeping with CDC guidelines, WARCI recommends wearing a mask indoors and in crowded outdoor settings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Practice Social Distancing: Skip the handshake! Keep 6ft between you and other swap meet participants whenever possible.
- Hand Sanitizer Provided: WARCI will provide hand sanitizer at meets to encourage good hygiene.
- Use Common Sense: If you are feeling sick or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID, please remain at home.
SWAP MEET ADDRESS:
3610 Lexington Ave, Madison, WI 53714