Please see below for the new meet layout! Doors open at 8:00 AM for vendor setup. The flea market starts at 8:00 AM, announcements are held at 10:30 AM followed by the donation auction and free pizza (usually around 11:00).
As typical of most swap meets, the items are for sale by individual collectors, and most are one-of-a-kind. So for best selection (and the best deals), BE EARLY! But please stay around and get to meet some of the club members. These swap meets are a great way to connect with other local collectors that share your interests. By socializing at the meets you can find others that may have what you are looking for, radios & parts, people that can service your radios, and you can make some good friends.
Swap meet spaces are $7 for WARCI members, and $10 for non-members. Tables will be provided for indoor use only and are first-come, first-serve.
The Terminal, 5917 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
Attention: New Swap Meet Layout!
Due to our own success, the size of our Milwaukee swap meet continues to grow! As a result, the front lot at The Landmark has become crowded. After some close calls last year (cars vs. radios or people) with our usual layout, the WARCI Board has decided that for all 2019 meets at The Landmark the swap meet area will be moved to the West of the gates (indicated in red below). Please be advised of the following rules which apply to EVERYONE:
- The gates are locked overnight and will open at 8AM. Sellers may begin setting up at 8AM or whenever the gates open.
- The front lot (marked in yellow) is for parking for the general public. For everyone’s safety, selling will no longer be permitted in the yellow area.
- If you are selling, you may continue to park your car in the blue swap area next to your items.
- Restrooms, pizza, and bar services will continue to be held in The Landmark building as usual.
- If the weather is unfavorable (cold, rain, or snow), our meet will be held inside the Terminal building, and general parking will shift to the west of the gates (surrounding the Terminal), per usual.
These new rules are for everyone’s safety. Please help WARCI by following these new guidelines! Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement.
Antique Radio that needs to be looked at and repaired
If you’re looking for someone to repair your set, please see our classifieds page: https://warci.org/classifieds/