WARCI is looking forward to seeing you at our next swap meet in New Berlin! This meet will be outdoors with the option of indoors if the forecast calls for rain.
[9/11 UPDATE]: Since rain is in the forecast, the New Berlin Ale House will be open for indoor vending. The Doors will be open at 7AM for setup in the hall. There is a loading ramp on the northeast corner of the building that gives easy access to the ballroom for bringing in your radios. Outdoor vending is also still an option if you wish to set up outside. Tables will be provided for indoor vending only.
GENERAL MEET INFORMATION
The general public is always welcome, and admission is free!
The parking lot is open at 7:00 AM for setup. The flea market starts at 8:00 AM, announcements are held at 10:30 AM followed by the donation auction. Each meet will vary slightly, so check out the monthly flyer for more information!
As typical of most swap meets, the items are for sale by individual collectors, and most are one-of-a-kind. So for best selection (and the best deals), BE EARLY! But please stay around and get to meet some of the club members. These swap meets are a great way to connect with other local collectors that share your interests. By socializing at the meets you can find others that may have what you are looking for, radios & parts, people that can service your radios, and you can make some good friends.
Swap meet spaces are $10 per seller. WARCI membership is required to sell ($18/year, membership available on-site or https://warci.org/join/). Tables are not provided, most sellers sell out of the back of their cars or bring a tarp or folding table to sell on.
2021 COVID SAFETY PLAN
The health and safety of our members is our first priority. With that in mind, we’ve enacted the following guidelines for our 2021 meets to ensure that WARCI is providing the safest event possible:
- No Food Service: WARCI will suspend the complimentary pizzas following the 2021 meets to reduce the likelihood of virus transmission.
- Wear Your Mask: In keeping with CDC guidelines, WARCI recommends wearing a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Practice Social Distancing: Skip the handshake! Keep 6ft between you and other swap meet participants whenever possible.
- Hand Sanitizer Provided: WARCI will provide hand sanitizer at meets to encourage good hygiene.
- Use Common Sense: If you are feeling sick or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID, please remain at home.
WARCI will continue to monitor COVID statistics and adjust the 2021 swap meet schedule as necessary. Stay tuned to www.warci.org for updates.
SWAP MEET ADDRESS:
New Berlin Ale House, 16000 W Cleveland Ave, New Berlin, WI 53151